¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Speed issues

Iniciado por Mikenoworth, 16 de Diciembre de 2006, 11:17:09 AM

« anterior - próximo »

Mikenoworth

Cool!! I will get the latest update!

One more thing, what about getting a sprites width and height? Is their a member or members to do this? I looked throughout the documentation for something like it, but all I found in the headers was.. CRM32Pro_CSprite::GetOffset(int *, int *) .. Is that the member I want to use ??

Anywho.. The game engine is about 70% done, most of what's left is scoring code, weapon selection code, bonuses code and menus code. I haven't used the audio very much, but it is implemented. (probably the easiest thing to add to the whole project!) After all that is done the more annoying project starts, the level editor.

TheAzazel

If you mean the size of each individual frame...yes! you can use GetOffset().

Anyway, in the new update I have improved a lot the sprite docs, even you can see a new scheme so hope it can help you :)

Cheers!

Mikenoworth

Very nice! I like it. EditorDPF feels more like a proffessional game data compression utility than before.

Setting the colorkey and hotspots in the editor eases programming so much.  

Sweetness.   8)

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.