Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Startup Config Dialog & Crm32pro

Iniciado por , 11 de Octubre de 2005, 02:09:34 AM

« anterior - próximo »

TheAzazel

Warchief, yes! a long time! really, I havent finished any full game  :( . SpacePong was only a test to see how long take me finish a simple game (game, graphics,sound, menu and config) and also, to show an example of the library.

Right now, I have to fix some problems with INetwork(when client connect to server, CPU is fully occupied doing nothing!) and to investigate some issues detected on CTile by Mike.
Config System will be ready in a few days (I hope) and my second game will be finish as soon as I fix INetwork problem... its name is TitanBomber.

Well, Im going to work a bit :P

cheers

TheAzazel

Finally, after an initial investigation I have decided to include a complete (read/write) XML parser. I will use tinyxml but with a easy wrapper over CRM32Pro.

Do you know another good XML parser? It has to be as small as possible, cross platform, to allow to write/modify a XML and with opensource and GNU license (or something like that).

Thanks in advance!

Warchief

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.