We’re looking for an FX Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain. As FX Artist, you will create compelling particle systems and effects and integrate them into our games. You will be able to quickly adapt to new technologies and engines. You also have experience working with Unreal Engine 4, and in-depth knowledge of Cascade/Particle Systems, shader/material systems, and performance optimization.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application to email@example.com , using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - FX Artist.
• Keen eye for detail and ability to break down existing effects in games.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5, especially with shaders and Niagara.
• Experience with HLSL and/or GLSL shader development and programming.
• Understanding of art fundamentals.
• In-depth knowledge of VFX simulation software like Houdini or similar.
• Experience in Unreal Engine 4 or 5 blueprints.
• Experience with C++ debugging and programming.
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Creating real-time VFX across a variety of styles.
• Working closely with our Programming Team to develop powerful VFX solutions.
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles.
• Salary based on experience.
• Permanent, full-time contract.
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid.
• A good and young work environment.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office.
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.