We are looking for a UI Programmer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As a UI programmer, you will work on the implementation of features and you will actively work with our back-end and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way. In addition, you will be implementing new features and elements, reviewing and improving existing implementations and fixing bugs reported by our QA teams, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to the players.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Apply at https://saber-interactive-spain.jobs.personio.com/
• Passion for video games
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with UI systems and UI integration
• Knowledge of OOP concepts and any OOP language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Experience integrating Multiplayer features
• Experience with current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Development of gameplay features using C++, scripts, and tools for visual development
• Integration of UI features and linking them to UI elements
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.