Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
We are looking for a talented and experienced C++ Software Engineer to help us architect and implement new features for one of our most successful games: Asphalt 9: Legends.
- Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong modern C++ skills (C++11/14/17 and STL)
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture and object-oriented programming
- Desire to work on cross-functional teams and ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal English
- Programming experience on Mobile Devices and/or Consoles
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience with SVN, Git, or other version-control systems
- Experience in any of the following: Swift and/or Objective C, Online/Networks Libraries, Graphics Engines, AI, Scripting Languages (Lua, Python), POSIX Systems, and Code Reviewing
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
As a member of our game team in Barcelona you will collaborate with cross-functional teams (Design, Art, UI/UX, Engine, LiveOps) to build new client features, gameplay components, and innovative solutions.
You will also participate in technical discussions, iterate on existing features, share knowledge among peers, and contribute to other projects and libraries (graphics, network, sound, etc.).
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!