We are looking for a Senior Programmer to join our team in Madrid, Spain to work new PlayStation 5 and XBox Series X AAA shooter.
As programmer, you will work on the implementation of features and you will actively work with our teams to ensure that the game fulfills the set vision and is entertaining, living up to the expectations. Besides implementing new features and elements, you will also review and improve existing implementations and fix bugs reported by our QA teams, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to the players.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. Our headquarter is in New Jersey, USA and we have several studios around the world, totaling to over 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Senior Programmer
• Passion for video games
• Knowledge of OOP concepts, C++, and any other OOP language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Familiar with AAA shooters
• Integrating Multiplayer features
• Current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
• Database experience (Relational and/or NoSQL)
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Development of features and mechanics using C++, scripts, and related tools
• Implementing and improving AI features and gameplay mechanics
• Integration of UI features and linking them to UI elements
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good work environment
• Flexible working hours