We are looking for a 3D Animator to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As 3D Animator, you will be developing animations, character-based and non-character based, for our Unreal Engine 4-based games and you will be responsible for integrating animations into our games.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. Our headquarter is in New Jersey, USA and we have several studios around the world, totaling to over 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - 3D Animator
Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
• 1 year of experience as a 3D animator
• Experience with Autodesk 3D Studio Max or Autodesk Maya
• Excellent when working in a team
• Demonstrated fluency in animation principles and character acting techniques
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Familiar with Rigging workflows and principles
• Experience with other animation software such as Motion Builder
• Passion for video games
• Creation of animations and integration of animations
• Optimzing animations to achieve the desired performance and playablity goals
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours