We’re looking for a Senior Producer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Senior Producer, you will responsible for managing one of our production teams.
You’ll need to schedule and plan all tasks together with the leads from each discipline ensuring on-time delivery. Furthermore, you’ll be in charge of the milestone plan of your production and the delivery of all milestone at the designated date. As a producer you’ll be responsible for healthy information flow and that everything is communicated to the team and back from the team. Solving and optimizing workflows will be part of your daily work and you’ll directly report to the production director of the studio.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a portfolio of games you worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Senior Producer
• Minimum 3 years of experience as producer or project manager
• Throughout understanding of game production, team management and how to lead a team from concept to final product
• Experience scheduling productions and planning/executing milestones
• Experience with project management relevant tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Bachelor of Science in game production or project management
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Manage a production team, leading it successfully from milestone to milestone including managing the post-launch support after the release of the game
• Schedule and plan the production considering dependencies and development targets
• Identify bottlenecks and workflow problems and suggest solutions to solve them
• Moderate meetings and ensure productive information flow between the involved teams
• Write, as needed, development status reports for internal and external tracking and communication
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours