We’re looking for a Junior Producer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Junior Producer, you will responsible for supporting our production teams. You’ll need to track game assets throughout the development pipeline, support the scheduling of tasks and the organizations of daily Scrum meetings. As a junior producer, you’ll share the responsibility for healthy information flow and that everything is communicated to the team and back from the team. Solving and optimizing workflows will be part of your daily work and you’ll directly report to the production director of the studio.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Junior Producer
• Minimum 1 year of experience as producer or project manager
• Basic understanding of game production
• Experience with project management relevant tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Bachelor of Science in game production or project management
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Tracking of all game assets and their development status
• Schedule and take notes in daily scrum meetings with the various teams
• Identify bottlenecks and workflow problems and suggest solutions to solve them
• Write, as needed, development status reports for internal and external tracking and communication
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours