We’re looking for a Producer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Producer, you will be responsible for managing the projects developed in our studio . You’ll need to schedule and plan all tasks together with the leads from each discipline ensuring an on-time delivery. Furthermore, you’ll be in charge of the milestone plan of your production and the delivery of all milestone at the designated date. As a producer you’ll be responsible for a healthy information flow and that everything is communicated to the team and back from the team. Solving and optimizing workflows will be part of your daily work and you’ll directly report to the production director of the studio.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Producer
• Master / Videogames degree in QA / Production
• Minimum 3 years of experience as producer or project manager
• Throughout understanding of game production, team management and how to lead a team from concept to final product
• Experience scheduling productions and planning/executing milestones
• Experience with project management relevant tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of management tools as Trello, Jira or Tom’s Planner
• Good level of MS-Excel
• Coordinate the team for the assigned project to track the project’s progression, team’s tasks and game’s features
• Try to anticipate and detect issues and risks and propose preventive actions to avoid them.
• Team management. With the rest of the producers, take care of the motivation, team morale and working behavior of the members to make them fully committed with the project.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the optimal workflow between them
• Actively raise ideas and solutions to prevent issues in game production. Propose improvements for working processes, tools…
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Flexible remote work
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.