In Starloop Studios we are looking for a Senior Game Designer, with at least 3 years of experience. Don't miss this awesome opportunity to join our crew!
Must have at least 3 years of experience in:
- Experience in game economy and balancing
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics
- Deep up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms
- Statistic Knowledge, being able to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of the economy design in the game
- Deep knowledge creating Game Design Documentation
- Experienced working with Art and Programming departments
- References of past projects (ingame-economics and monetization)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Excellent team skills
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
- Strong formal and analytical thinking, able to clearly identify problems, ways to solve them, correlations with other aspects or problems of the game, and propose different amount of solutions or ways to proceed.
- Solid knowledge in Unity 3D
- Balancing in-game mechanics
- Design game tutorials
- In-game inventory definition
- Game documentation (GDD, Ten-page, etc)
- Design in-game economy and monetization system
- Make realistic gameplay proposals
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
These are some of the characteristics you can find in Starloop
- Horizontal organization
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.