We are searching for 3D freelance artists who want to work in the videogame industry. We will need these people to support us in the art production of our upcoming new games.
We work with worldwide partners and we develop games for every platform: PC, PS4, Nintendo, Xbox, Android, etc.
Your responsibility will be mainly participating in the art production of our future games.
- Passion for videogames
- Artistic background and strong portfolio.
- Previous professional experience not required.
- Huge learning capacity and a team player
- Medium level of English required to communicate with our
Art team via Skype, Hangouts, etc.
- Spanish is not a must, but it’s a plus
- Proficient with Maya
- Ability to create both character and environment asset
- You know a diversity of tools, and you are willing to learn or teach when necessary.
- Maybe you can create concept art if necessary.
- You understand how 3D works inside a game, maybe even have some experience with Unity3D or other engines.
- Participate in the art production on our unannounced projects.
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely
- Stability / Long-term commitment.
- You will work in projects that are going to be played by
hundreds of thousands of people worldwide (it happened
with Moonlighter, we hope it happens the same with our
- Work with a young and dynamic team
- We are in Valencia so if you work with us of course you’ll
have the chance to visit the offices and eat a yummy paella