Be part of the digital health revolution. Join our growing team as QA Tester in Barcelona.
Who we are:
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 10.000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. Our mobile based technology is made by psychologists for psychologists and uses hyper-realistic virtual environments for virtual exposure therapies used to treat patients.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional, who wants to change the world and do something meaningful.
Who you are:
· A very meticulous person with a great attention to detail and quality who does not shy away from testing one piece over and over again to make sure it is perfect in every sense
· Ideally previous experience as QA tester, otherwise strong willingness and motivation to do QA testing
· Ideally you are familiar with JIRA suite and with the use of debugging tools for Android and web development
· Able to report bugs with high precision and detail
· Self driven, with the ability to set up and control your own workflow
· Self motivator, able to deal with repetitive tasks
What you can expect and what we expect from you:
· Set up the bug tracker and maintain the bug database
· Detect possible risks and create test plans based on upcoming design specs
· Test the VR files throughout the entire development process
· Identify quality and usability issues
· Write clear and concise bug reports for the dev team
· Track bugs and verify they are properly fixed
· Check all non-content related variables (hardware, OS, connectivity, interactions with other apps…)
· Take full ownership over the quality standards of the project
· Come up with creative solutions for more effective testing processes
Sounds quite like you?
Submit your application through this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0mcAGeUqIfqUsqXNHsbQ88Qo7_ppRR7v695kQbyxhyRW1Cg/viewform?usp=sf_link
We are looking forward to getting to know you!