We’re looking for a Game Programmer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Game Programmer you will work in the implementation/programming of gameplay and UI-related features into the game. You’ll closely work with the game designers and UI artists to ensure that the game fulfills the set vision and is entertaining. Besides implementing new features and elements, you’ll also review and improve existing implementations, help the team to deliver the best possible experience to our players.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Along with your application, please send us samples demonstrating your experience with the required skills.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Game Programmer
• Passion for video games
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Knowledge of OOP concepts and any OOP language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Experience integrating Multiplayer features
• Experience with current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
• Experience with mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Development of gameplay features using C++, scripts, and tools for visual development
• Integration of UI features and linking them to UI elements
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours