We are looking for a Programmer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
We currently work on Evil Dead: The Game and two other unannounced AAA titles based on famous IPs. Our projects are developed for all current consoles, including PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. You will work together with Tim Willits, former Creative and Design Director of id Software, and Todd Hollenshead, former CEO of id Software.
As programmer, you will work on the implementation of features and you will actively work with our teams to ensure that the game fulfills the set vision and is entertaining, living up to the expectations. Besides implementing new features and elements, you will also review and improve existing implementations and fix bugs reported by our QA teams, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to the players.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. We, Saber Interactive/THQ/Embracer have several studios around the world, totaling to over 4500 employees with more than 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Programmer
• Passion for video games
• Knowledge of OOP concepts, C++, and any other OOP language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Familiar with AAA shooters
• Experience with
• Integrating Multiplayer features
• Current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
• Database experience (Relational and/or NoSQL)
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
• Development of features and mechanics using C++, scripts, and related tools
• Implementing and improving AI features and gameplay mechanics
• Integration of UI features and linking them to UI elements
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours