We are looking for a Junior Technical Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Junior Technical Artist, you will be supporting the technical art and FX team in the creation of compelling particle systems and effects and their integration into our games. Our team works with Unreal Engine 4, so besides being able to quickly adapt to new technologies and engines, the position requires an experience with Unreal Engine 4, especially in regard to the particle systems, the shader/material system, and performance optimization.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. Our headquarter is in New Jersey, USA and we have several studios around the world, totaling to over 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Junior Technical Artist
Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
• Passion for video games
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4, especially with the creation of materials, particle effects, lighting, and blueprints
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Experience with the development for game consoles, such as PS4 and Xbox One
• Experience in modeling with 3DS Max or similar
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Working closely with our Programming and Technical Art Team to develop powerful VFX solutions.
• Working closely with our Programming and Technical Art Team to develop powerful artistic solutions
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours