We are looking for a Junior Game Designer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Junior Game Designer, you will be working on our games by configuring and integrating items, characters etc. via Blueprints and ensure that they keep working and are updated throughout the development cycle. You furthermore would be responsible for integrating all texts into our game and checking them with our writers, ensuring that all texts are understandable and correct. Finally, you would also work closely with the team ensuring that buttons, text boxes etc. are designed in such a way that they support all supported languages and that either character limits are defined for them or that they support the different text length in the different languages we support.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. Our headquarter is in New Jersey, USA and we have several studios around the world, totaling to over 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Junior Game Designer
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4, especially in configuring items in blueprints as child classes
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Experience with the development for game consoles, such as PS4 and Xbox One
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Adding and maintaining the content configuration in all our projects (Blueprint configuration, configuration of in-game items etc.)
• Integrating all text into our games including checking them with our writers and ensuring that all texts are in the localization kit and can be localized
• Following up on all localization related content ensuring that all localized content is working correctly in all supported languages (size of text boxes, buttons etc.)
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• Flexible working hours