Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/Sci-fi universe.
We are looking for a talented Level Designer to lead the Level Design team.
The Lead Level Designer will work in coordination with the Art Director and Game Director to create levels that follow the overall design of the project.
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.
- Prior experience in a position of leadership.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experienced with developing level with Unreal 4.
- Experienced with all level elements such as geometry, texturing, sounds, visual effects, and sound effects.
- Pacing knowledge of how a level is optimised.
- Experience with designing content for a 3rd person title.
- Lead and direct the level design team to meet the game design needs.
- Participate in the creative process of creation for enemies.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve the desired effect.
- Provide time estimation and distribute the workload accordingly.
- Follow up on interaction and bug fixes needed.
- Design and create levels for the game.
- Support other level designers in their creation and design.
- Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
- Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
- Team building: We organize at least two activities a year.
- Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
- Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
- Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
- Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
- 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.