Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/sci-fi universe.
We are looking for a talented Artist for the position of Art Lead in our team. The Art Lead will work with the design team to create and outsource the assets needed for the project.
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Prior experience in a position of leadership.
- Experienced with 3DS Max, Z-brush, Maya, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Substance and Houdini.
- Experience in creating PBR materials.
- Experience with Unreal 4.
- Knowledge on level optimization.
- Experience with outsourcing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Support and advise the level design in the creation of content.
- Support and mentor the environment team during development.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline for the creation and implementation of Art assets.
- Coordinate with the Outsource Manager to guarantee deadlines.
- Coordinate the different Artistic team on the project.
- Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
- Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
- Team building: We organize at least two activities a year.
- Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
- Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
- Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
- Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
- 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.