Starloop is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine Developer that wants to lead a growing team of young and motivated individuals in charge of developing a different range of video game projects and VR experiences as requested by our clients.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Good Unreal Engine API, tools and blueprint knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the Unreal build process and tools.
- Different Source Control systems.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Know how to write and integrate plugins.
- Understanding of the 3D rendering pipeline.
- Shading languages (e.g. CG, HLSL, GLSL, etc.)
- Lead the development of the assigned projects with the programming team.
- Develop game systems, UI systems and others as needed for each project.
- Aid on the hiring and selection of new team members.
- Set procedures and new schemes for improving the team’s productivity.
- Teach the team newly introduced procedures and tools.
- Report technical process of team members to superiors.
- Estimate project duration with a given set of requirements, tasks and GDDs.
We realise that it's our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Professional stability
- Benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Apply now!
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/