At Starloop Studios we are currently looking for a Business Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in tech sectors, be energetic, well-spoken and eager to close deals.
The primary responsibility of the Business Developer will be locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- At least 2 years proven working experience as a Business Developer, Sales Executive or other relevant role
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to travel to sector fairs
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Excellent english communication skills
- Identify new business opportunities
- Market Research, clients,business referrals, network and web leads
- Analyze potential opportunities through market research, deal
requirements, future potential, and financial analysis
- Negotiate contracts
- Work with design teams and others to ensure all requirements are met
We realise that it's our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Professional stability
- Benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Apply now!
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/