Limitless Games is an AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/sci-fi universe.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for implementing and managing QA and test processes for Pantheon Legends Game. She/he works collaboratively with all participants in the game development projects, including art team, in order to ensure a high quality of delivery for the Video Game and is also responsible for setting up and executing the testing plan, reporting the test results to the other teams, and organising the testing campaigns.
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.
- At least 5 year of experience in the field of Video Game Quality Assurance
- Have a strong Quality mindset from a player perspective
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for video games testing
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis and reporting techniques
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and a good team player
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Test automation experience is preferred
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (Epic,…)
- As a plus, experience with Console projects ( PS4, Xbox..)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github
- Fluent English
- Designing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality is delivered.
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful Video Game releases.
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Updating and maintaining best QA procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation and test automation
- Defining and analyzing performance objectives and measuring against data QA compliance metrics and ensuring targets
- Report issues and follow up with other teams (development team, art team)
- Continually work towards making improvements in the QA process
- Collaborate with a team of junior testers
- Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
- Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
- Team building: We organize at least two activities a year.
- Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
- Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
- Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
- Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
- 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.