- Tappx is looking for an experienced person in front and backend programming, object-oriented and structured programming, used to working in highly competitive environments, with knowledge in the major web languages (both front and back), caches, databases, etc.
- You will become part of the development team, responsible of our software enhancements (developed in PHP), optimization, scaling, balanced, etc. to ensure an optimal response time for our users; and the maintenance and development of new functionalities of our website (Symphony).
- Be up to date with recent developments and trends within the mobile advertising industry.
As a Full Stack Developer you must have:
- Advanced knowledge of programming in PHP5 (OOP, inheritance, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of mysql.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 / JS / CSS3 and frameworks (JSQuery, AngularJS, etc.).
- Creating crons, parallel code execution (threads / pcntl_fork).
Value-added Skills and Experience:
- Configuration and optimization of Linux server’s apache / php + mysql + ngix.
- Configuring cache systems such as memcache, Redis cache or similar.
- Server Configuration high availability and scaling by time, load and response time.
- Permanent Contract.
- Remuneration depending on the candidate's experience and value.
- Being part of a fast growing mobile advertising technology startup in Barcelona.
Is these you? Write us an email selling yourself and we will answer for sure: firstname.lastname@example.org