Starloop Studios is looking for an Art Producer to join its team to participate in top videogames development.
- 5 years of experience
- Proven team-leading skills
- Used to work on multi-disciplined environments
- Great art vision of the project big picture, being able to dig into the details as well
- Confident creating workflows and processes to guide and organize art teams
- Worked under Agile methodologies
- Great communication skills.
- Solid communication in English and problem-solving abilities
- Able to adapt to different and changing product pipelines and workloads
- Ability to effectively direct and delegate to leads
- High knowledge of modeling, anatomy, perspective, and lighting. Others like concept, environment, or VFX are valuable
Portfolio of games completed that demonstrates a high level of expertise, preferable those worked in as an Art Producer or a similar position
- Portfolio of guidelines previously developed
- Help define the game's artistic vision and style and enforce it through the project development
- Reporting regularly to high-management team
- Discussing needs and requirements with the client. Proactive in this kind of communication
- Feeding and prioritizing the project backlog
- Coaching the team in Scrum principles
- Creating style guides, brand guidelines and other documentation needed for the successful development of the games
- Providing feedback for in-house and outsourcing teams
- Mentoring and motivating team members in professional and personal development
- Keen on pinpointing critical issues and implementing solutions
- Monitoring the evolution of the tasks performed by the team, especially balancing creative aspects with production realities
- Building forecasts and deadlines for the internal production planning
- Actively involved in the recruitment and hiring processes for the internal or external team
We realise that it's our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Professional stability
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Apply now!
|Full company name||STARLOOP SL|
|Number of workers||52|
|Location||Lleida, Lérida (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Founded||Friday, January 27, 2011|
|About this company||We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.|
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.