Experienced Level Designer for one of our indie studios
As a Videogame Level Designer, you will design exciting new game mechanics and systems following the lead of the project manager and game designer of the team.
This is an entry-level position and we will take in special consideration those candidates in conditions to sign an internship agreement beetween their University/School and our company.
• Create game content that delivers a rewarding and exciting experience for the player.
• Locate and fix bugs in your own work.
• Conduct gameplay evaluations on your own work, providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
• Communicate the results of any prototypes and designs to the game designer.
• As the project progresses, integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine.
• Previous proven experience in level design for casual games, preferably match-3 games.
• Deep understanding of the current mobile-game landscape
• Experience working with Unity.
• Availability to relocate to Sevilla (Spain)
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
• Passionate about game development.
• Positive attitude.
|Full company name||Genera Games|
|Number of workers||150|
|Location||Sevilla, Sevilla (España)|
|Activities||Contenidos para móviles|
Desarrollo de videojuegos
|About this company||Genera Games is a leading developer and publisher of free games for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. We make a range of different, exciting games; from action to fighting and shooting, car and boat racing, zombie hunting, puzzles and casual games.|
We believe that innovation and creativity are the keys to creating mobile games that amaze, inspire, and bring a little bit of fun to everyday life. Genera Games works with several multinational entertainment, sports and toy companies to bring you some of the best mobile gamesGenera Games is a leading multi-platform mobile entertainment company.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.