In Golden Race we create virtual sports betting games. Within these virtual sports games, our main products are 3D horse racing and 3D football. We develop these games with our own 3D engine and our VFX department, composed mainly of professionals from the film and animation industries. our aim with our own 3D engine is to optimize performance on low-level devices, our own shaders and tools for the VFX department.
- Solid knowledge of C++ and STL.
- Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API and graphic algorithms.
- Knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices.
- Experience in using integrated development environments (Visual Studio, eclipse).
- Experience in the use of version control systems (Plastic SCM, Git, SVN).
- Development of tools to support art equipment (MAXScript, Python, etc).
- Ability to solve problems and work as a team
- Excellent coding practices..
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Experience with various game engines.
- At least one technical test will be required as part of the selection process.
- Knowledge of videogames/real time technologies and render API’s (DirectX/OpenGL).
- Shaders development experience (GLSL/HLSL).
- Cross platform experience (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android).
- Experience in developments with MAXScript, LUA o Python.
- Multithreading and synchronization mechanisms experience.
- Knowledge of C++11 standard.
- Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum).
Analyzing and developing on different products and platforms exploring and learning new paths to reach our goals:
This role would suit someone with enthusiasm for C++ and good problem-solving skills. You will be working with our owned engine (Aurora) and LUA as scripting language. We aim to use modern best practice in C++. You will:
- Evolve the internal 3D engine of the company to adapt it to new games and new platforms.
- Implement tools to support artists for the creation of 3D content.
- Work on the automation of offline rendering processes.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Centric office location with access by public transport, bike or metro and time flexibility to enter and leave the office
- Living in Seville, best city in 2018 according to ‘Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel’ or in Málaga, capital of La Costa del Sol.
- Being part of a global industry where Golden-Race is the leader brand in virtual sports betting solutions worldwide..