Mighty Polygon is an indie games studio located in Valencia (Spain) focused on the development of multiplatform games (Pc, Xbox, PS4).
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team in Valencia to lead the social strategy of our games.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day marketing and communication of Relicta and our next games including the creation of the comprehensive strategy of communication and engagement with our players on social networks like Twitter, Instagram, Discord or Facebook. You will be in charge of finding the best angles and content from the development of the game and sharing them with the world in a way that makes people be engaged and excited. You’ll be continuously tracking and measuring social engagement data to better optimize your strategy, setting challenging but realistic KPIs, delivering clear results and report on your successes in a well-structured and understandable manner.
We are looking for a highly organized and driven individual, someone who is proactive and passionate about gaming and social media, a thinker and a confident communicator who is not afraid of a challenge and is able to wear multiple hats to achieve the development teams’ goals.
• Proficiency in English, both spoken and written. At least C1 level or native
• Willing and able to travel to industry events and conventions
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills - copywriting experience a plus
• Excellent management, in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Discord etc.) and how they can be leveraged to achieve business goals
• Pro-active and creative approach to projects and content
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
• Strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail and project management experience including organizational skills, scheduling, and the ability to multi-task
• Current and on-going knowledge of gaming & entertainment industry trends, competitors, platforms and campaigns
• Passion for consumer entertainment and games
• Ability to design and create content (text, image, video, and graphics).
• Hands-on experience in content management and marketing in the gaming industry
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Premier or other video editing software
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• Experience with HTML and/or WordPress
• Fluent in Spanish
• Plan, create and publish content on social media channels (original text, photos, videos, etc.) daily to support and engage the community, raise product visibility and awareness
• Community management across social platforms via monitoring and replying to messages and comments in a timely, professional manner
• Work closely with the rest of the team and our partners to better support our gaming communities and communication strategies
• Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
• Build relationships with players and industry professionals
• Aid and assist in the execution of successful newsletter campaigns to build audience engagement on different channels
• Measure, monitor, and report on marketing campaigns, engagement performance, community sentiment, concerns and suggestions.
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Valencia (Spain)
• Immediate incorporation
• Flexible working hours