At elite3d we are currently looking for a talented and experienced Game Engineer.
Should be excited at the idea of working closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to help create new outstanding features to provide a great player experience and must be comfortable working within and adding to an established code framework.
• A minimum of 3 years’ software engineering experience
• Shipped at least one game title as gameplay engineer
• Fluent in C++
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI / pathing, animation, gameplay scripting, FX, user interface or online networking.
• A desire to work in a positive, collaborative and international team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluent English both verbal as well as in writing.
• Highly commitment to deadlines with ability to set realistic time estimates for own work.
• An excellent eye for detail and delivering quality work.
• Proactive and positive attitude.
• Team player and good collaboration skills.
• Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related field.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with visual scripting languages such as Blueprint or Kismet
• Experience with code and algorithmic optimization to improve performance.
• Strong mathematics skills
• Strong debugging skills
• Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
• Work closely with designers and artists to achieve the vision of the game
• Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
• Design and implement core features and systems
• Develop implementation plans and software according to functional requirements & feature specifications
• Overseeing the creation and maintenance of detailed, comprehensive documentation.
• Flexible hours.
• In-house Physiotherapist.
• Relocation help.
• Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits.
• Kitchens in the studio.
• Substantial discount for private healthcare and Gym.
• Spanish and English language courses.
• Social events and “Master Classes”.
• After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
• Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
• Salary based on experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with portfolio to email@example.com with reference to “Experienced Game Programmer”.