Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
We are looking for an experienced QA Manager who is passionate, driven and a game loving person, someone who can enrich our fun and diverse family. Our home is in the heart of sunny Barcelona, and as a QA Manager you will ensure the quality and testing standards of our popular live games and also new IPs
Someone with at least a year experience as a QA Manager in a videogame studio and a solid QA background behind you.
• A wizard when it comes to Jira.
• Well versed in the general game production pipelines and different production phases and how that affects QA needs.
• Extremely proactive in gathering information required for testing.
• At ease interacting with people from every department.
• Proficient in English and an excellent communicator that can do a clear and concise reporting on the state of the projects.
Experience in LiveOps
• Knowledgeable in iOS and Android systems
• Spanish proficiency.
• Being able to read code, data and scripting information.
• Experience with engine testing.
Manage our team of internal and external testers.
• Identify areas that can be streamlined in our current testing processes and work to introduce new or improved tooling, create new pipelines and best practices.
• Set testing and reporting standards across all projects.
• Work with the Project Managers to ensure there is enough testing capabilities to cover each game’s needs, owning the schedule, identifying extra testing needs and tracking budget expenditure.
• Structure the department and manage hires and outsource to make sure we cover the studio testing needs in the most efficient way possible.
• Mentor the inhouse testers and help them develop professionally.
• Inspire and motivate other members of the team and cultivate a collaborative environment.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.