We are currently looking for an art director for the company's projects, an experienced, ambitious and video game passionate profile, capable of leading the artistic style of our already consolidated IP's and the new projects.
He/she will work leading a 2D / 3D art and animation team, working closely with the GD, programming, marketing and QA leads.
The ability to work as a team, leadership, talent, innovation, passion and attention to detail is essential.
The work environment is dynamic, agile and young, to which he/she must bring experience and leadership.
The games will be developed for all PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch, iOS and Android platforms.
• At least 2 demonstrable years of experience. It is necessary to present previous published projects in which the art has been directed.
• Mastery of 3D software (3DStudio Max, ZBrush...), 2D (Photoshop...) and game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine).
• In-depth knowledge of videogame production and artistic process.
• Leadership and team/project management capacity.
• Flexibility and permeability to change.
• Mastery of English.
• Leading the artistic department.
• Defining the new projects’ artistic style in a coherent way with the entire company’s production.
• Renewing and improving the consolidated IP’s artistic quality.
• Working closely with the programming, design, marketing and QA departments.
• Optimization and quality.
• Flexible schedule.
• Immediate incorporation.
• Salary according to the experience provided by the candidate.
• Fixed-term contract and subsequent transition to indefinite.