Valencia, Valencia (España)
At elite3d we are currently looking for a motivated AAA Games Producer with strong organisational and communication skills to liaise with clients, oversee projects and support teams throughout development.
- Broad knowledge of project management and agile methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of game development.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira and Excel.
- Experience in the AAA gaming industry is a plus.
- Managing development teams, helping teams to manage and overview tasks in order to stay on schedule and make high quality deliveries to clients on time.
- Creating and tracking project schedules together with development teams, this includes milestones, deliverables, resourcing, etc.
- Handling new and existing client relationships on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the steps for new tasks to facilitate thorough and accurate estimates.
- Negotiate with clients to triage and resolve issues.
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation help
- Healthy breakfast
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym membership
- In-house language classes
- Social events and “Masterclasses"
- After-work room social with gaming consoles, foosball table, etc
- Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia
- Salary based on experience.
If you feel that this position is right for you, please send your CV to email@example.com with reference to “Games Producer”
|Location||Valencia, Valencia (España)|
Desarrollo de videojuegos
|About this company||Founded in 2005, elite3d is a proven 2D and 3D Artwork studio dedicated to developing and producing outstanding art for triple A and mobile/tablet videogames.|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.