HTML5 Game Developer - FREELANCE
Starloop Studios is seeking for a new HTML5 Game Developer Freelance.
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 canvas development.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 game development engines and the ability to quickly get up to speed with any engine.
- Experience in creating exciting, highly interactive experiences on the desktop, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices.
- Proven resourcefulness in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Experience coding for mobile web using responsive web technologies.
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities.
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic.
- Knowledge/experience in Unity and C#.
As a HTML5 Game Developer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game developers.
We realise that it's our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover...
Do you want to start working with Starloop? Apply now!
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
|Full company name||STARLOOP SL|
|Number of workers||59|
|Location||Lleida, Lérida (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Founded||Friday, January 27, 2011|
|About this company||We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.|
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.