As a Lead Game Designer you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that has been working for more than 12 years in the video game industry.
The candidate will bring knowledge, experience, design capabilities and enthusiasm to the team to help achieve the objectives of developing our next and ambitious new great project, just like Youtubers Life was.
- At least 4 years of demonstrable experience on published titles.
- Experience working with both art and programming departments.
- Deep knowledge of game mechanics.
- Organization and analytical capacity.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Proactive attitude
- Passion for video games.
- Knowledge of analytics and KPIs.
- Experience with Unity or Unreal
- Knowledge of Idle / Tycoon games design.
- Knowledge of strategy and management games design.
- Knowledge of multiplayer/online video game design.
- Passion for the gaming world, dynamism and enthusiasm while working. We like energetic and vocal people to speak out their ideas.
- English skills.
- Leading the design team, developing game mechanics and working on ideas and features to elevate the game experience.
- Working closely with artists and programmers to create the best content for the game and delivering detailed features for its agile implementation.
- Creating attractive and fun designs.
- Creation, balancing and adjusting of game mechanics, levels, progression and UI flow.
- Perform and analyse user tests and recommend design solutions.
- Being aware of the state of the industry, trends and games.
- Development of GDD documentation and tutorials.
• Flexible schedule.
• Immediate incorporation.
• Salary according to the experience provided by the candidate.
• Fixed-term contract and subsequent transition to indefinite.