Baby Robot games are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to join our friendly and talented team at our Barcelona studio. We are working in partnership with a major international publisher to develop an original and exciting next-gen game ‘Project Atlas’ (working title), a 3rd person stealth game where you merge with shadows to traverse a futuristic world.
The Senior Producer will be involved from an early stage of development and will use his or her experience to oversee the creation of efficient production pipelines, asset management systems, build processes and QA requirements. He/she will work closely with the Creative Director and General Manager to create robust budgets and schedules, identify risks, provide practical solutions, liaise with our external partners, and champion quality and efficiency.
If you feel that this position is right for you, please send your CV to email@example.com with reference to “Senior Producer”
• 4+ years of relevant experience in management
• Have shipped a minimum of 1 AA / AAA game title in a project management role across platforms
• Demonstrable experience delivering major projects (quality standards, budget constraints and effective team output)
• Strong knowledge of game development tools and Agile methodology
• Excellent skills and experience using MS Office
• Exceptional analytical skills required to optimize and manage the budget and production schedule
• Enthusiastic and friendly personality
• Outstanding communication and motivational skills.
• Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Define, present and manage the development strategy
• Build an inter-project network and optimally organize the work plan whenever necessary
• Create and update schedules and tasks
• Help define scope, milestones and deliverables of the project
• Liaise with external parties
• Identify and remove roadblocks
• Manage risks and supervise/approve contingency plans
• Provide informed decisions with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation
• Ensure clear communication across the project, internally and externally
• Work with project leads and publishing partners to guide projects from concept through to release
• Work closely with the publisher to prepare build deployments and submissions
• Liaise with development team and publisher to provide marketing assets.