We are a dynamic interdisciplinary team at Blackmouth Games (https://www.blackmouthgames.com), an indie studio driven by a vision to redefine the landscape of next-generation online gaming.
At Blackmouth Games, we strive to innovate and create unique experiences that push the boundaries of what is possible in the gaming industry. To achieve this, we are currently seeking a full-time 3D Artist to join our talented team.
Are you in?
* Demonstrable professional experience as a 3D modeler.
- Knowledge of:
* ZBrush and Blender.
* Detailed modeling and unwrap of furniture (props and assets).
* Experience in creating advanced materials in Substance.
- Lighting and enviroment:
* Knowledge in enviroment creation.
* Knowledge in previews generation.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling production workflow.
- Knowledge of optimized topologies.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English B2.
- Advanced knowledge of:
* Concept Art.
* Advanced use of Blender + UV mapping.
* Composition, lighting and photography applied to interior design and ambience (lighting).
- Advanced experience with:
* Unreal materials.
* Character modeling (ZBrush).
* Animation and 3D video.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for new challenges and learning new systems.
- Detail oriented and decisive.
- Residence in Madrid is preferred, although remote work options are available.
- Work with the Art Team producing high quality 3D models in all its variants.
- Under the supervision of the Lead and Tech Artist, fulfill the workflow of the Dept. generating high and low resolution models plus their corresponding texturing, uploading to the repository and the subsequent integration into the 3D engine in real time with programming support.
- Collaboration with the design and animation team to generate functional assets for the engine.
- Expert understanding of next generation game asset development processes, constraints and dependencies.
- Communication, time management and organization of assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with the team to encourage critical group feedback on generated artwork.
- We make games with a strong craftsmanship component to which all team members actively contribute.
- Work-life balance is something we respect, protect and encourage through flexible hours.
- We do not feed the crunch culture.
- Possibility of continuous working hours and flexible start times.
- Constant improvement of our tools and processes so you can focus on creativity.
- Excellent working environment in the company of qualified professionals, who will help you make the most of your potential.
- Salary according to experience and skills.
If you want to be part of our team, send us your CV and a link to your portfolio/reel to:
firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "[3D Artist] - Candidate name".
* All samples received will be considered confidential.