El Ranchito Imagen Digital S.L.
Madrid, Madrid (España)
Internship - Junior Software Developer
El Ranchito is currently looking for a Junior Software Developer (internship) to join us at our Madrid facility.
- Type of contract: Internship. Full-time (100% remote during covid19’s special measures)
- Duration of the contract: 6 months.
As a Junior Software Developer you will be learning the company production workflow and implement improvements to the pipeline based on production requirements.
You will be in direct contact with the artists to gather requirements and drive the testing of new software, while working with senior software developers to identify strategies to deliver new tools.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other scientific discipline.
• We will also consider technically skilled artists for the position.
• Experience coding in Python.
• Experience using Django or another python based web framework.
• Experience with Version Control Systems (e.g. GIT, SVN).
• Experience working with Windows and Linux.
• Experience in a VFX environment is a plus.
• Experience developing tools or plugins for Maya, Houdini, Nuke or similar software is a plus.
• Experience using Unreal Engine is a plus
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
• Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / Software Developer Internship”.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.