At Piccolo Studio we are hiring an experienced Environment Artist to help us build our new IP. We value artistic vision, technical know-how, previous experience, teamwork skills and lots of passion.
We look for people with that special something. If you are a talented 3d Environment Artist / Modeler looking for highly creative projects and want to move to Barcelona to work at our offices, look no further and send us your portfolio! Exceptional profiles may be eligible for remote work.
Strong portfolio showing modeling, texturing, and set dressing environments for games, including at least:
- Examples of high and low resolution modeling, both organic and inorganic
- Examples of full set design
- Texture/mapping work examples
- Exceptional visual and technical skills in 3D modeling, sculpting & texturing
- Have three or more years of industry experience within a recognised game engine (UE4, Unity or in-house solution such as frostbite), preferably Unreal Engine.
- 1+ published titles: Game production can be long and/or complex. However, having at least one published games can show that you are familiar with the full development process and the challenges that are ahead.
- Proficient in Maya, 3D Max, ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- English and/or Spanish proficiency
- Work closely with the Art Director to develop high quality 3d models.
- Create high & low resolution models and textures for real-time 3D games for consoles and PC.
- Collaborate with programmers, designers and animators to develop production pipelines.
- Understanding of next-gen game asset development processes, limitations and workarounds.
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.