Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
At Piccolo Studio we are hiring brilliant programmers to help us build our new IP. We are an idea-first company and for us programmers are creatives too: they are the bridge between ideas and technology, and make the impossible possible. You will be speaking to people as much as you speak to the machine.
We look for people with that special something and some degree of experience. If you want to move to Barcelona to work at our offices, look no further and send us your portfolio! Exceptional profiles may be eligible for remote work.
- Portfolio / samples of your work.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Being able to speak to creatives and designers in their own languaje, understand their needs and apply your programming skills to fullfill those needs.
- Have three or more years of industry experience within a recognised game engine (UE4, Unity or in-house solution such as frostbite), preferably Unreal Engine.
- 1+ published titles: Game production can be long and/or complex. However, having at least one published games can show that you are familiar with the full development process and the challenges that are ahead.
- Shader/Visual development knowledge
- English and/or Spanish proficiency
- Work closely with the Game Director, Game Designer and the Art Director to understand the goals of the project.
- Work with the techical director to create a production strategy, and execute.
- Assist all roles in the company in being more productive.
- Identify bottlenecks and dumb manual processes and automate them.
- Bend UE4 into the game we want to make, not the opposite.
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
|Full company name||Piccolo Studio SL|
|Number of workers||20|
|Location||Barcelona, Barcelona (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Founded||Tuesday, February 8, 2010|
|About this company||Piccolo Studio is a group of talented people working together since 2016, crafting innovative narrative driven games for PC and consoles.|
Our offices at Barcelona currently employ 20 people, blending talented veterans of the industry with young talents.
We released 'Arise: a simple story' for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on December 2019, and are currently working on new projects.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.