At Super Squad we are looking for our next incorporation, a Mid-Senior Game Designer with experience on professional games, preferable RPG, strategy or puzzle games.
1) The basics (35%):
2) The soft-skills (35%):
- Fluent English and good communication skills. But really, at least a level close to C1 or bigger.
- Professional: proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic.
- Humble, comprehensive and that valuates effort and transparency: we are a small growing company, we try to do our best to improve, but we still do things wrong. We don't aim to be a team of perfect people but a perfect team of normal people.
- A raise the bar attitude.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
3) The technical skills (30%):
- Game economy and balancing
- Strong ability to analyze, understand, create and improve gameplay mechanics
- Deep up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms
- Experience creating Game Design Documentation
- Demostrable experience on past projects (in-game economics and monetization)
- Statistic Knowledge, being able to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of the economy design in the game
- Unity3D user skills
- Balancing in-game mechanics
- Design/improve core game mechanics
- In-game items definition
- Game documentation (GDD, Ten-page, etc)
- Design in-game economy and monetization system
- Make professional gameplay proposals
Transparency and honesty.
Surrounded of amazing professionals.
If interested, please visit http://www.supersquad.rocks go to the Join Us section and do the screening interview.