Raiser Games (http://www.raisergames.es) is an international publisher and producer of videogames and is part of the Webedia Group (http://www.webedia.es).
Are you passionate about video games? Are you able to communicate only using memes? Do you feel the need to be heard and communicate all the time? Are you constantly checking and analyzing the evolution of your accounts? Are you perfectly bilingual English-Spanish?
We are looking for you!
• You are bilingual in English and Spanish
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience and on top of that you have a proven experience managing Social Media
• You are able to create written, image and video content, manage posts and respond to our followers
• You are incredibly creative and have great communication and copywriting skills
• You have an excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch and other social media platforms and related best practices
• You are self-driven, willing to go the extra mile and eager to grow professionally
• You are analytical and able to multitask
• You are up to date, both in digital technologies and social media trends, as well as in the biggest gaming events
• Design and implement social media strategy to help us reach our global objectives
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) in an ever-increasing social ecosystem
• Create, schedule, post, manage and oversee social media content calendar
• Communicate with our followers and gamers on a timely manner, ensuring that all doubts are solved, and the messages are nice, loud & clear
• Ensure high levels of reach and interaction with the community using all the tools at your disposal
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Ensure consistency on your communications in all channels, and coordinate them with our Marketing Team
• Research on current trends and audience preferences
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, video games and technologies
• Explore, suggest and develop new features to increase our brand awareness.
• Start in an international digital entertainment group
• Being a part of a young growing company in the gaming industry