Lab Cave is a company located in Madrid, Spain. Our company is specialized in the creation and distribution of mobile games. We have over 400 games published since 2014. The company currently has over 50 experts who enjoy their work, and we keep on growing.
We are looking for a Video Game Designer to design the core features of our video games. Specify innovative game and role-play mechanics, story lines, and character biographies. Create and maintain design documentation. Guide and collaborate with production staff to produce games as designed. They also balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the critical and commercial success of the product.
Working in Unity3D and having a basic scripting knowledge.
Medium English level.
Experience in Free to Play
Experience in Mobile
+ 3 years' experience
• Provide feedback to designers and other colleagues regarding game design features.
• Create core game features including storylines, role-play mechanics, and character biographies for a new video game or game franchise.
• Devise missions, challenges, or puzzles to be encountered in game play.
• Guide design discussions between development teams.
• Develop and maintain design level documentation, including mechanics, guidelines, and mission outlines.
• Create and manage documentation, production schedules, prototyping goals, and communication plans in collaboration with production staff.
• Be part of the production cycle, from prototyping to live ops. (previous experience in this recommended)
A stable project
A timetable desired by many: 08:00 to 15:00 all year long.
Our team is always eager to try new things
We work with top notch technology