Weewoo Mobile is a young company full of experienced people, located in the sunny city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. Our company is specialized in the publishing and marketing of mobile apps & games. We currently have more than 50 titles published in the market.
We are growing quickly and our team have a great open position for a Marketing Mid-Senior Artist (2D/3D)
In this role you will create marketing assets for our mobile games and apps. We are looking for a candidate with strong ilustration, digital paiting and conceptual skills. As an artist, you should also possess a great eye for design, color, composition, and have strong draftsmanship to be able to create anything.
• Strong background in fundamental art principles including excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy and composition skills.
• Comprehensive portfolio showing wonderful examples of your craft.
• At least 2-3 years of video game development/marketing experience.
• Ability to work across varied art styles.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, 3dsMax and V-ray.
• A clear understanding of the Google Play and iTunes app stores.
• A basic level of spoken and written Spanish to communicate with the on-site Las Palmas team.
• Knowledge and appreciation of analytical production methods (A/B testing, etc.)
• Interest in how visual art and creative production can influence consumer behavior.
• Post-secondary education in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or similar.
• Organized & thorough - Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
• Compose mobile marketing assets, including app store screenshots, feature banners, app store Icons, mobile and web advertising campaign assets image format.
• Process already-created assets and produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations).
• Conceptualizing design, making polished arts and create art assets for a wide range of art styles.
• Work with ASO team to ensure timely completion of marketing assets at the desired quality.
• Great attitude - Enthusiastic and possessing a positive attitude, willingness to work above and beyond, able to accept positive as well as negative feedback.
• Team player - Ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Good problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other artists.
What we offer:
• Immediate incorporation
• Competitive conditions based on your value and experience
If you are ready to accept an exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application! (cover letter, CV, portfolio and references) as well as your salary expectations.
We are waiting for you!