We are looking for a technical artist with proven experience in video games to be part of a multidisciplinary team that has been working for more than 12 years in the industry.
As a technical artist, you will work closely with the design team to improve game elements such as FTUE, onboarding, controls, wireframes, etc. You will bring knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to the team to help achieve the objectives of developing our next and ambitious new great project.
The work environment is dynamic, agile and young. We are looking for someone passionate about games.
• Minimum 1 year of experience as technical artist & front-end Unity
• Thorough understanding of UX/UI architecture and his Unity implementation and performance.
• Good communication skills.
• Positive and decisive attitude.
• Experience with Unity and its applications.
• Passion for video games.
• Screens implementation based on mock-ups.
• Add art and adapt it to the Unity prefab system (crops and import from PSD files)
• Texture optimization to save memory and speed up loading times.
• Organization of the project's UI folder, prefabs, animations, textures, etc.
• Dynamic creation of screens and prefabs to work with the programming department in the most comfortable and understandable way.
• Preparation of the screens’ base functioning scripts for the programmers. (variables, basic functions, etc ...)
• Screen animation using animators and DOTween.
• Possibility of working remotely with partial office assistance.
• Flexible schedule.
• Immediate incorporation.