Senior Project Manager - Europe
We are looking for a Project Manager experienced with sourcing and handling translation requests, preferably within the video game industry or related entertainment field. Initially, this position will be a work-from-home position to provide our organization with remote support to manage projects for a number of our European and Asia-based clients. It is important to us that all candidates are able to both work in isolation and have experience leading a team and supervising others, as we intend to expand around this role, opening up a physical office and slowly recruiting a team to eventually work under the Senior Project Manager’s supervision. It is important that the any candidate have a stable home computer and internet connection, but also be comfortable with eventually working onsite at a soon-to-be announced location (we will ensure that location selected is does not result in an unreasonable commute for the Senior Project Manager).
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree
• 3 years experience as a project manager in localization
• Expertise in Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Familiarity with CAT software and Bug Database Software
• Experience Managing and Supervising others
• Fluency in English and strong writing skills, including proper email etiquette
• Graduate degree or higher education
• Experience with video game localization
• Experience working in Video Game development of publishing
• Experience or Involvement with recruiting or general HR (human resources) experience
• Experience as a translator or quality assurance tester
• General IT and networking skills (ability troubleshoot or repair computer systems and setup internal networking devices)
• Manage assigned client relationship and provide general customer service
• Generate estimates and quotes for work orders
• Prepare project instructions and schedule translation requests
• Schedule and oversee multiple ongoing projects and tasks
• Help with recruitment of translators, testers and junior project managers
• Assist with various office management responsibilities
• Coordinate with Finance for Account Receivables and Account Payables
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.