Valencia, Valencia (España)
At elite3d, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated AAA Games Producer with strong organisational and communication skills to liaise with clients, oversee projects and support teams throughout development.
- Broad knowledge of project management and agile methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of game development.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira and Excel.
- Experience in the AAA gaming industry is a plus.
- Managing development teams, helping teams to manage and overview tasks in order to stay on schedule and make high quality deliveries to clients on time.
- Creating and tracking project schedules together with development teams, this includes milestones, deliverables, resourcing, etc.
- Handling new and existing client relationships on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the steps for new tasks to facilitate thorough and accurate estimates.
- Negotiate with clients to triage and resolve issues.
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation help
- Healthy breakfast
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym membership
- In-house language classes
- Social events and “Masterclasses"
- After-work room social with gaming consoles, foosball table, etc
- This is a full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia. But working remotely is also a possibility while the Covid situation remains.
- Salary based on experience.
If you feel that this position is right for you, please send your CV to email@example.com with reference to “Games Producer”
|Location||Valencia, Valencia (España)|
Desarrollo de videojuegos
|About this company||Founded in 2005, elite3d is a proven 2D and 3D Artwork studio dedicated to developing and producing outstanding art for triple A and mobile/tablet videogames.|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.