Valencia, Valencia (España)
Experienced Props & Environment Artist
At elite3d we are currently looking for talented 3D artists specialized in props and environments for AAA games standards.
- Solid experience with Maya and/or 3DS Max and/or Blender
- Experience with the process of generating assets from high poly to low poly (Creating normal maps, re-topology, optimized UVs unwrapping…)
- Experience in creating textures in Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Experience in creating PBR materials
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles
- Team work skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow
- Experience with videogame engines
- Experience with Zbrush
- Fluent English
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation help
- Healthy breakfast
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym membership
- In-house language classes
- Social events and “Masterclasses"
- After-work room social with gaming consoles, foosball table, etc
- Full time position at our Studio in Valencia
- Salary based on experience.
If you feel that this position is right for you, please send your CV and portfolio link to email@example.com with reference to “Experienced Props & Environment Artist”
|Location||Valencia, Valencia (España)|
Desarrollo de videojuegos
|About this company||Founded in 2005, elite3d is a proven 2D and 3D Artwork studio dedicated to developing and producing outstanding art for triple A and mobile/tablet videogames.|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.