We're currently seeking a highly skilled Traditional Animator to work remotely on a freelance basis.
We would like to receive a CV, link to your portfolio and cover-letter outlining how you meet the required skills, to be considered for the role. If we decide to move forward with your application, you will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
• Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art or equivalent professional work experience.
• Minimum 2 years of Traditional 2D feature or series animation experience.
• Link to Demo Reel/Portfolio showcasing 2D Animation work done in recent years.
• Strong sense of traditionally animated timing and spacing.
• Strong understanding of technical basis in 2D animation.
• Classical/hand drawn animation experience.
• An Understanding of body mechanics, both human and animal. Especially cats and dogs.
• Good communication skills with evidenced ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
• Proactive approach to work and problem solving.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aid to realize the Director's vision through the creation of consistent, compelling performances.
• Animate character performances following the established animation style, working from 2D visual development reference.
• Work from and interpret storyboards, animatics, and layouts to create high-quality key framed animation while maintaining strong shot-to-shot continuity.
• We offer competitive pay per drawing.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.