Valencia, Valencia (España)
We're looking for a Game Designer to join our team! We are located in Valencia, but we're available to work remotely.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
- At least one published title as a game designer.
- Have two or more years of industry experience.
- Deep knowledge of game mechanics.
- English and/or Spanish proficiency.
- Have a flexible and open-minded approach to design and challenge convention.
- Experience working with both art and programming departments.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience within a recognized game engine (UE4, Unity...), preferably Unreal Engine.
- Be familiar with all the stages of the development of a game: from pre-production to release.
- Work closely with all the team all along preproduction and the development of Mighty Polygon’s new game.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Balancing in-game mechanics.
- In-game inventory definition.
- Game documentation (GDD, Ten-page, etc)
- Design in-game economy.
- Understand and support game development from scratch and contribute with creative design ideas
- Flexible working hours.
- Full-time contract.
- Remote work. Optionally on-site in our office in Valencia, Spain.
- Good environment in a small team.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.