We’re looking for a Senior (Game) Producer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
We currently work on Evil Dead: The Game and two other unannounced AAA titles based on famous IPs. Our projects are developed for all current consoles, including PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. You will work together with Tim Willits, former Creative and Design Director of id Software, and Todd Hollenshead, former CEO of id Software.
As Senior Producer, you will be responsible for managing one of our development teams. You’ll need to schedule and plan all tasks together with each discipline’s leads, ensuring on-time delivery. Furthermore, you’ll be in charge of your production milestone plan and the delivery of all milestones at the designated date. As a producer, you’ll be responsible for healthy information flow and that everything is communicated to the team and back from the team. Solving and optimizing workflows will be part of your daily work, and you’ll directly report to the studio director.
Together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, Saber Interactive is part of the Embracer Group. We, Saber Interactive/THQ/Embracer, have several studios around the world, totaling over 4500 employees with more than 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and have worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games, and many more. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skillsets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Send your application along with a portfolio of games you worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Senior Producer
• Minimum 3 years of experience as producer or project manager
• Throughout understanding of game production, team management and how to lead a team from concept to final product
• Experience scheduling productions and planning/executing milestones
• Experience with project management relevant tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Bachelor of Science in game production or project management
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Manage a production team, leading it successfully from milestone to milestone including managing the post-launch support after the release of the game
• Schedule and plan the production considering dependencies and development targets
• Identify bottlenecks and workflow problems and suggest solutions to solve them
• Moderate meetings and ensure productive information flow between the involved teams
• Write, as needed, development status reports for internal and external tracking and communication
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours