Due to the growth we are experiencing, we want to strengthen our staff with a Senior 3D C ++ Developer for our "Simulation & 3D" team. You will join a highly technical team that has created an Augmented Reality technological solution that leads the market. You will enjoy a great work environment, as well as training and professional growth.
The location of the job is ideally Huelva (Andalusia) but we also consider remote work.
What do we need you to help us with?
- R&D of new technologies to optimize and create new functionalities in our Soldamatic simulator.
- Develop new 3D simulators and AR / VR products.
- Programming support applications.
- Work with related latest technology devices, such as viewers of all kinds (AR, VR, Mixed) or haptic, gestural or depth sensors.
What type of profile are we thinking about?
- Good knowledge object-oriented programming, advanced competence in C ++
- Wide experience (+ 5 years) in Computer Graphics 3D
- Knowledge of mathematics applied to 3D
- Deep knowledge of programming with OpenGL
- Good practices of design and debugging of code, documentation, etc.
- Good level of Spanish and/or English is essential.
- Knowledge of advanced rendering engines (Ogre3D or similar)
- Recommended knowledge in 3D game engine design.
- Valuable knowledge of Blender and Qt.
What do we offer?
- The possibility of growing in the largest Augmented Reality company in Spain.
- Being part of a pioneering 3D simulation team, starting projects from scratch.
- Visibility and impact.
- Annual training plan.
- Full time.
- Permanent contract and job stability.
- Annual objectives plan, which carries a variable economic bonus according to achievement.
- You will have all the equipment and gadgets to design and implement own projects and ideas (3D printers, a wide variety of VR / AR glasses, etc.).