LEVEL DESIGNER (MOBILE CASUAL GAMES)
Starloop is looking for an experienced Senior Level Designer (Permanent or Freelance). This person will be responsible for building levels, and be ready to heavily iterate on them (playtest and provide/implement feedback). You will cooperate with the art team to make sure that levels retain the gameplay and fun as well as with the design and code teams on making levels as fun as they can be, and integrating any and all new features into the levels built.
- Extensive understanding of the mobile gaming market
- Extensive background as a general gamer including mobile, PC, console, tabletop, pen & paper.
I- Involved with at least one full release cycle on a F2P mobile title as a Game Designer
- Strong experience in game design, including at least one year on a live game
- Excellent English language skills
-Passionate about games and games development, with an instinctive sense for fun
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Great problem solving and organisation skills
- Ability to conceptualise problems and think in terms of systems, functions, and experience
- Solid numerical skills
Responsible for achieving the high-level design requirements, implementation quality and balancing targets for one or more systems and features in your game
Cooperate with the Lead Game Designer to transform high-level objectives into low-level specifications that provide the best user experience and value
Collaborate with engineers, artists and UI/UX Designers to provide roadmaps for your features, follow through it and deliver amazing entertainment for players
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.